From Music Hack Day
Find romantic songs about your sweetheart. Try it (as long as the musicXmatch API key holds out) at http://baseonmars.co.uk:9999/a/valentine/for/joanna or the name of your significant other.
forfait b and you forfait illimite forfait internet mobile sans engagement sans engagement comparateur forfait mobile
Mark Levy (Last.fm, London)
 About the hack
- The server searches the musiXmatch catalogue for lyrics containing the name you provide.
- It gets tags about each matching song from Last.fm and checks them against a short list of genres not ideally suited to a Valentines mix.
- If a song looks suitable then its text is analysed.
- If the lyrics are sufficiently romantic then the server tries to find a playable mp3 clip to add to the playlist.
- Once the playlist is long enough the server stops processing and the songs start playing!
 What APIs did you use?