From Music Hack Day
- Ben Fields (Musicmetric) - @alsothings
- Greg Mead (Musicmetric) - @gregorymead
- David Okuniev (Fat-Man Collective.com) - @okuniev
 About the hack
Mobile web application giving a personalised festival agenda. Using the Musicmetric buzzz score, we rank the artists playing at a festival by how fast they are accelerating in popularity using the Musicmetric Chart API:. We then filter these artists based on either your last.fm preferences (Top Scrobbles) or if you don't have last.fm account some favourite artists you tell us. We increase the weighting for artists that are close to your preferences (based on Last.fm tag vector distance from the artists in the lineup).
The idea is to find breaking artists you don't yet know about that you will like and are playing at the festival, so when attending a big festival you can prioritize who you go see. If you haven't heard of one of the bands we suggest to you then you can click and get some info, a description and some links (from the Seevl.net API) and a preview clip from 7Digital.
It tells you what stage and what time you should head over to the suggested artists so you don't miss them.
This shows the landing page
 What APIs, tools or kit did you use?
 Anything left to do
- Make lovely jQuery transitions and sliders etc.
- Add more festivals.
- Also adding more artist info such as Musicmetric stats on where they are popular, how many fans they have, how fast they are exploding etc.