From Music Hack Day
Ambience board is an iPad app for managing sets of music, primarily aimed at D&D players to add ambience to their games.
By [Daniel Kennett].
Planned feature set:
- Group tracks into "Environments" such as Forest, Dungeon, Boss Fight, Tavern, etc.
- Tap an environment to start playing the tracks, crossfading between them.
- Uses libSpotify as its source, allowing you to search Spotify's library for tracks.
- Share and browse ambience boards online.
Planned feature set if the hack day was three weeks long:
- Motion detection, allowing the iPad to 'watch' the play area and automatically play the correct music based on where your characters are.