Boston 2011 Prizes
From Music Hack Day
- The Echo Nest will be awarding two 16gb iPad 2s for the hacks that have the most Nesstiness.
- Ableton Inc. Prize includes Ableton Live Intro (valued at $139), an Ableton Laptop bag (valued at $29) and an Ableton 'World' hoodie (valued at $49) for the hack with the most unique use of remix technology or music synthesis.
- Discogs will be awarding $500 for best use of the Discogs API.
- Songkick will be giving $250 in ticket vouchers for the best use of Songkick’s API.
- Free Music Archive will award a USB thumb drive full of our 100 finest mp3s, a WFMU bottle opener, a glow in the dark map of New Jersey, and a sleek red messenger bag
- SocialGenius (AudioVroom) will give away a 16Gb iPod nano/watch strap combination to the best use of the Twitter Music Trends API.
- MusixMatch is awarding $600 and a new Nokia Wp7 Lumia to best use of mXm Lyrics API
- exfm will be awarding a 32GB iPod Touch and urbanears headphones for the best use of the exfm API.
- Rovi will be awarding a $500 Amex gift card for the best use of our APIs.
- Spotify will offer one year of Spotify Premium for the best use of the Spotify Platform.
- HackerCache.com""" $50 audience choice
- Twilio will be giving a Kindle Fire to the best Twilio hack, and $50 credit to anyone who demos a Twilio hack
- Winamp will be awarding a $500 Gift Card and promotion of the winning Winamp Online Service (hack) on Winamp.com as the winner of the Music Hackday Boston (Hack must comply with the Winamp Online Service TOS for promo on Winamp.com). Visit our dev wiki for documentation - Winamp Online Services Dev Wiki