From Music Hack Day
 djtxt: Collaborative Party Playlists via SMS
Your party guests send in song requests by text message, and djtxt plays their tunes using Grooveshark.
You'll see who added each song, and you can look at a recap of the playlist after the party.
forfait soshforfait bloque [forfait mobile illimiteforfait internet mobile forfait mobile blackberry forfait mobile
 About the hack
Putting together a rocking party playlist with all the hottest songs can be a lot of work! djtxt makes it easier by letting the crowd decide.
Everyone can be a DJ and share their musical tastes over SMS to create a collaborative party playlist.
Try out djtxt at djtxt.me djtxt.me!
Screenshot of djtxt in action:
Adding songs by SMS:
Sample Playlist Recap Page from Hackday Demo: djtxt.me/recap.php?session=hack djtxt Recap
Screencast: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqT9RyVzJs YouTube video
 APIs Used by djtxt
djtxt uses the following APIs:
- Twilio to send and receive text messages
- Grooveshark to play the music
- TinySong to look up songs in the Grooveshark catalog
- LastFM to display album covers
- musiXmatch to display lyrics for the current song
- EchoNest to display stats about party playlists on the recap page
- Twitter, to receive song requests via tweet in addition to SMS
djtxt was written using PHP/mySQL and is hosted on the Rackspace Cloud.
djtxt was created by Dan Aminzade. หางาน part time สมุทรปราการ หางาน part time หางาน part time กทม