From Music Hack Day
Helicpoter + Theremin = The world's most irritating instrument.
Helicopter you ask? Yes... you know those tiny helicopters that have exploded all over the shops. They're everywhere. This year's must have gadget, bla, bla, bla.
forfait sosh forfait sans engagement forfait mobile illimite sms illimite forfait mobile forfait sans engagement
Roderick Hodgson - @roderickhodgson
 But how?
- Computer vision for tracking the helicopter.
- tone filtering (it's bright yellow) * background subtraction = possible helicopter pixels.
- Detect helicopter-sized blobs (yay OpenCV!).
- Send x and y coordinates to PureData.
- PureData makes sounds. It's my first attempt with PD... it's a bit poor. Consider using earplugs.
 What APIs, tools or kit did you use?
openFrameworks and PureData. That's about it.
AWLU (Available when less ugly).