From Music Hack Day
 About the hack
Listen to the most popular tracks on bittorrent. Stay up to date on all the latest trends among pirates, without leaving the comfort of your subscription service.
Maps the most popular albums across Bittorrent (from Musicmetric API) to Spotify albums (of those that are available in our locale of course, don't want to get our ears dirty). Then determine an optimal playlist through the list of albums by means of a greedy path optimization, one track per album, via audio summary features from the echonest
 What APIs, tools or kit did you use?
- Spotify metadata REST api, via spotimeta python wrapper
- Spotify desktop app platform
- The Echo Nest, via pyechonest python wrapper, for high-level audio features
- Musicmetric API via mmpy python wrapper, for daily bittorrent releasegroup charts
- Pyramid is the webstack
 Anything left to do
- EN feature switching
- more resolvers (deezer, rdio, tomahawk)
- clean design, refactor code
Supported by: Iklan Internet Murah Efektif Berkualitas Indonesia