Music Hack Day London - 3,4 December 2011
From Music Hack Day
 Start Here
Welcome to Music Hack Day London 2011! What's this all about? See http://london.musichackday.org
Registration: Please arrive between 9-10am on Saturday 3rd December to register and collect your name badge from the Music Hack Day front desk. Hacking officially begins at 2pm.
 What To Bring
- Bring your hacking tools of choice: laptop, ethernet cable, toolbox, arduinos, synths, musical material, iphone photography, your imagination
- We'll supply: power, wireless network, wired network, hacking space, meals (they're really good this year!), snacks, tea, juice and beers
- We encourage you to stay overnight. Bring anything you'll need like sleeping bag, pillow, toothbrush, socks, eye mask!
 Internet Access
- We have provided switches on most of the desks, feel free to plug into them
- The Barbican has WiFi provided by The Cloud, it's free and you just create an account, it's AMAZINGLY fast
- The alternative WiFi is 'BarbicanEventWiFi', the password is 'customer'
- If you require a network cable for the weekend, ask at the registration desk, you will need to return this or @martynrdavies will be angry
- Main site: http://london.musichackday.org
- Twitter: @musichackday #musichackday
- IRC: #musichackday at irc.freenode.net: Web client at http://webchat.freenode.net/
- Flickr, Youtube, Vimeo etc: Tag content with 'musichackday' and 'london2011'
- Live content (from tags) will be published at http://live.musichackday.org
- We'll be webcasting presentations (Saturday) and demos (Sunday) at http://live.musichackday.org
- Email organizers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the lyrics on songs [Beautiful Christmas Logo Design]Logo Design Welcome to most excellent Logo Inspiration For this December. We hope you are planning for a marvelous Christmas Season. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. This is a specialized focus blog designed for having top logo inspiration for this year’s Christmas season.http://blog.logoonlinepros.com/