NYC 2011 Prizes
From Music Hack Day
 General Prizes
These prizes are offered to everyone
- 1st Prize $5,000 (!!!!!)
- 2nd Prize $3,000 (!!!)
- 3rd Prize $1,000 (!)
- One demo will be given the Hack of the Month award from NYHacker along with the opportunity to present the music hack to 900 people at the Monthly New York Tech Meetup in March.
- General Assembly will be giving away a complementarily 3 month membership to their campus near Union Square
 Company Prizes
These prizes are offered by organization to hackers that use their stuff in a hack
- Tekserve is giving away Ableton Live 8, or if you've already got that, we'll give you a gift card worth $499 for some gear.
- FanBridge is offering an iPad to the coolest hack that utilizes the FanBridge API
- FanBridge is also offering some boxes of delicious alfajores from Argentina to people who create cool hacks with our API
- MOG and Roku are offering four Rokus and a bunch of MOG subscriptions to developers using our APIs.
- The Orchard is offering $1000 to the best hack for an artist to use to promote/sell/talk to fans, etc. We'll let you deploy your hack to our (tens of thousands) of artists.
- Boxee is giving away a Boxee Box for the best living room hack.
- Indaba Music is giving away an Indamixx Portable Studio for the best music collaboration hack
- musiXmatch is offering 3 prizes. 1 full accommodation for the next MHD, 1 week in Italy, 1 windows phone 7 phone
- Rovi is offering a Boxee box for the best use of their API (developer.rovicorp.com)
- Songkick is giving $250 in ticket vouchers - 8 - Gigbeat
- 2 $500 prizes from The Echo Nest