From Music Hack Day
About the hack
1. As an album listener, sometimes it’s hard to find new ones.
2. As someone who really likes albums, you sometimes want to share what you are into right now with your friends (twitter, facebook)
- A central place you can easily add the album you’re into right now with a little note.
- You can also follow others and get a feed of what they are currently into.
- There’s a simple API which allows you to:
- Integrate things like widgets on your blog or Last.fm profile
- Create automatic Spotify playlists you can follow
- You can comment on people’s "sleevs" and and "re-sleev" them
Russ: Crazy JS | CSS
Jens: Design | CSS
Uses Last.fm API for album data. Uses Spotify Metadata API to resolve the Albums and start playing direct on Spotify.
Put photos, audios, videos, screencasts and screenshots here